Information is vital to any small and medium size business. Without information the business cannot function. Therefore, it is necessary to protect and safeguard information, in particular confidential and sensitive information. The following steps are 5 Questions all CEOs and Business Units should ask before implementing a framework for CyberSecurity.
1) What is the current level and business impact of cyber risks to our company?
What is our plan to address identified risks?
2) How is our leadership team informed about the current level and business impact of
cyber risks to our company?
3) Does our business have a cybersecurity program? How does that program apply
industry standards and best practices?
4) How many and what types of cyber incidents do we detect on a regular basis?
What is the threshold for notifying our leadership team?
5) How comprehensive is our cyber incident response plan? How often is the plan
Copyright 2018. GSA Labs LLC