FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS
What Your Federal Agency Needs
For details on our past performance, please contact
Lawrence W. Brown
Duns Number: 078582428.
Cage Code: 7RQ99.
30 Old Kings Hwy S, Darien, CT 06820.
Office #: +1-203-479-0755.
334111 - Electronic Computer
541511 - Custom Computer.
541519 - Other Computer Related Services.
518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services.
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services.
511210 - Software Publishers.
611420 - Computer Training
Product Supply Codes:
D318 - IT & Telecoms - Integrated hardware, software, services solutions.
D319 - IT & Telecoms - Annual software maintenance service plans.
D320 - IT & Telecoms - Annual hardware maintenance service plans.
D321 - IT & Telecoms - Help desk.
D322 - IT & Telecoms – Internet.
D324 - IT & Telecoms - Business continuity.
D325 - IT & Telecoms - Data centers and storage.
SAM Registration: Active.
Accepts Credit Cards: YES.
Business Size: Small Business.
Socio-Economic Designation: Minority Owned Business
- NIST 800 - 53, NIST 800 - 171 and HIPAA Compliance
- Protect assets that contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Timely detection of and rapid response to Cyber incidents including rapid recovery of incidents when they occur
- Ransomware Protection, Managing Digital Risk, Cyber Security / IoT
- Secure Web Hosting, Data Center Management & Cloud Hosting
- Vulnerability Assessment & Forensics
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Network Security, Risk Management, Identity and Access Management
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Security Engineering, Penetration Testing, Incident Response
- Training in IT Security
- HIPAA , NIST 800 - 53, NIST 800 - 171 Compliant! We understand HIPAA laws and the NIST Publications inside and out.
- We are the Smart Guys. Our team holds technical IT Security certifications such as CRISC, CISSP-ISSMP, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM.
- We are a team of highly trained Cyber Security Technical Experts.
- Our team understands the various DFARS clauses
- GSA Health Check. Our proprietary process of assessing an organization’s complete cybersecurity risks; Our clients benefit from this report whether they choose to work with GSA Labs or not.
- We have access to thought leader research reports which gives us insights into the Federal IT Strategic Plan.
- Show me the Money! We will put on paper the estimated cost savings that our clients can expect from our services.
- Team fluent in English, Russian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Turkish.
Certifications held by the GSA Labs Team:
- Certified in Cloud Security Alliance Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge 3.0 (CCSK).
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
- Information Systems Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Bachelors Degree in Forensics Security
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP).
- Masters Degree in Information Technology
- Masters Degree in Cyber Security
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)